Caring for children
You are required to meet the following requirements to qualify to apply under the caring for children program:
- Work experience
- Language ability
- at least 24 months of full-time work experience in last 48 months in Canada as a child home care provider.
- must be 30 hours per week
- breaks in employment are allowed
- experience gained while was a full-time student will not count towards the experience requirements.
- experience must be in NOC Group 4411
- foster parents are not eligible
- experience must be in caring of children under the age of 18
You are required to meet the minimum language level of 5 of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB).
Minimum level of education is a Canadian post-secondary education credential of at least one year and or in case of foreign credentials an Educational Credentials Assessment (ECA) report is required from one of the designated organizations. As per ECA report your foreign education must be equivalent to Canadian post-secondary education credential of at least one year.
You must be admissible to Canada for security, medical or financial reasons.