Canadian Experience Class
To be eligible for permanent residence under Canadian Experience Class, one must:
- meet the minimum language requirements
- have one year of full-time or an equal amount in part-time work experience in Canada in last three years
- have intentions and plans to live outside Quebec
- have worked legally in Canada to gain work experience
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 for NOC skill level 0 or NOC skill type A
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 for NOC skill type B
Work Experience in Canada
Work experience must be required in NOC skill level 0 or NOC skill type A or B jobs in Canada in last three years.
Education is not required for the Canadian Experience Class but, you may get points for your education under Express Entry, if you have a Canadian secondary or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree or in case of foreign credentials an Educational Credentials Assessment (ECA) report from one of the designated organizations. As per ECA report your foreign education must be equivalent to at least Canadian secondary or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree.
You must be admissible to Canada and plan to live outside the province of Quebec.