The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa
To apply for the parent and grandparent super visa, you must be:
- the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident,
- allowed to enter Canada and
- meet all other requirements.
Super Visa is a temporary residence visa, the visa officers consider the following parameters before issuing the visa:
- ties to home country,
- purpose of your visit,
- family and finances,
- economic and political conditions in home country, and
- an invitation letter from a Canadian host.
You are also required to:
- establish that your child or grandchild meets minimum income threshold,
- provide a written statement from that child or grandchild that he/she will provide you financial support,
- have valid Canadian medical insurance for at least one year and
- have an immigration medical examination.
Start your journey with us today
GET IN TOUCH
8 Haverhill Crescent,
Whitby, ON L1R 3E7
Mon – Sat: 9:00 – 5:00
Phone: +1 (416) 832-3017