Skip to content

Family Sponsorship – Spouse, Partner or Children


To be an eligible sponsor, you must; 

  • at least 18 years of age,
  • a Canadian citizen, a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or a permanent resident of Canada,
  • be living in Canada, if you are Canadian citizen living outside Canada provide proof that you will live in Canada after the person sponsored becomes a permanent resident,
  • sign an undertaking in which you promise that you will take care of basic needs of your family members and their children if they have any,
  • provide proofs that you have enough income to provide basic needs to your partner and children.

Spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner


You can sponsor you spouse if the marriage is legal and recognized in the country where it took place and in Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) does not recognizes proxy, telephone, fax, internet or any other forms of marriage for immigration purposes where one or both persons were not present physically in the ceremony.

Dependent children

If you are an eligible, you can sponsor a child who is under the age of 19 and is single. You can also sponsor a child who is 19 years of age or more if the child has been financially dependent on parents before the age of 19 due to mental and physical condition.

Start your journey with us today


Do not hesitate to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

8 Haverhill Crescent,
Whitby, ON L1R 3E7


Mon – Sat: 9:00 – 5:00
Sunday: Closed​


Phone: +1 (416) 832-3017